Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just sittin' here in the office

I am sitting here in my office on this beautiful day in Florida. (I wish I was fishing or playing golf, but the work must be done.) I will probable be AWOL until the first of the year, but I did want to wish anyone who stops by a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I pray you keep Christ in the center of your Christmas this year and every day you breathe. "And God bless us everyone." Tiny Tim

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike

PS. I will be preaching my final message in the series The Characters of Christmas on December 23. I will be preaching on Jesus. "Let us go and see this thing that has been told us..." the Shepherds

1 comment:

TAMmommy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your life and faith online. So many of the blogs are anti-christian/anti-religion that it is refreashing and welcoming to see a beliver on the internet.

May you anr yours have a Blessed New Year,
Michelle
http://www.atammcreation.blogspot.com