Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Characters of Christmas

For the last 3 Sundays I have been preaching on the Characters of Christmas. So far the sermons have focused on the Angels, the Shepherds, and the Wise Men. The next sermons will be on Joseph, Mary, and Jesus. (On the 16th of December it will be music in both services: the adult cantata in the AM and the children's play in the PM.) I will preach on the birth of the Savior on the 23rd.

I have heard some encouraging comments on my messages. One of them is that I am preaching shorter messages and they are glad they have been getting out earlier than usually. All I can say is don't get to comfortable with that, I have a feeling things will be back to normal before long. LOL!

I have enjoyed studying for this series so far and am looking forward to the next three. I pray God has spoken to our hearts and we have responded positively to Him. (Are you smarter than a shepherd?)

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike

No comments: