Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FPU

FPU is Financial Peace University. It is a Christian perspective on finance. It is lead by Dave Ramsey.

We are beginning this 13 week life changing class tonight. I am facilitating as part of our ongoing discipleship/small group program at HGBC. There are 5 or 6 of us taking the class this time. I am somewhat disappointed in the lack of participation for the inaugural class, but I am sure more people will participate in future classes offered. I pray that people from outside the church will hear about this class and participate as well.

If you know of someone, including yourself, who needs to have a better understanding of godly, biblical finance, this is the class for it. I would also encourage anyone in the area to get plugged in to one of our small groups at HGBC.

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike
Rom. 5:8

No comments: