Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday/Saturday in Vietnam

Friday was a good day for us.  We finished our assignment and the test was taken.  I was encouraged because I gave all the students a questionnaire to take home.  Every one of them handed it in, and as they are translated into English I will have some excellent material to work with for my project.  Now all I have to do, is finish everything else so I will be ready to use it when the time comes.  You can pray with me about that.  I would appreciate it.

We had a great meeting Friday afternoon with three experts in the field.  I was able to ask them some questions, but to honest I am dealing with an overload of information and I don't think I took advantage of them the way I should have.  I do have their contact information and will be able to continue the conversation over the next year.  I know that after being here these days, I have a lot more to pray about.  I know have names and faces to remember of our brothers and sisters in Christ who face great difficulties and uncertainties as they stand for King Jesus.  I encourage you to pray for your spiritual family; lift them up to the Father.  He is all they have and He is all they need.

Today Dr. Ewart is doing a training session with the local leadership.  I'm sitting here typing this while he is teaching.  This afternoon I will be able to complete my second book review for the week.  I will then settle down for some reading until about 4 PM, and then we will go do some shopping and eat supper. 

We will be home Tuesday and I can't wait to hold my girls. I love you Melissa, Morgan and Mya.  I can't wait to see you.

Serving Him,
Mike

No comments: