Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wednesday VBS 2008

We had an awesome night at VBS last night. I know that we had over 15 kids make decisions. We will be following up in the next few nights, and doing some counseling. Praise the Lord for what He is doing! It is such a privilege to be apart of what God is doing. Why don't you come and join us?

God is surely blessing our VBS. We have had increasing numbers of children every night. On Sunday night we started out with 69 kids, last night we had 101. I can't wait to see what God will do tonight and tomorrow night during our family night.

Pastor Mike

1 comment:

Life Changes said...

Greatest News I heard about the Madaris Family, I just found out the Melissa is Pregnant, Thats Awesome Good News to hear. Well Im So excited for you & Melissa, Morgan she cant be left out. she is apart of this as well, Man, I am so proud of hearing the Greatest News,

Your Family are very Faithful
to Hickory Grove Baptist Church

See Ya!!!!!
Scotty Smith