Monday, May 12, 2008

2 things

The first thing is "Happy Mother's Day." Thank you Mom for your influence in my life. I appreciate the effort you exerted in my life, it made and is making a difference. I love you. (I did talk to my mom yesterday on Mother's Day.)

"Happy Mother's Day" to my beautiful wife Melissa. I love you. Morgan says "I love you too, Mommy!"

And thanks to all you mom's out there. You are special.

The second thing is we (the mission team from HGBC to Honduras) need your help. We are doing two fund raisers: 1) a BBQ chicken dinner on Friday, May 30th, from 11-2, and 2) we are raffling off an offshore fishing trip on June 18th. The tickets for the BBQ are $7 per plate and the tickets for the fishing trip are $10 per ticket. Please help us if you can by supporting these events, and help spread the word with your family, friends and co-workers. You can call the church office for more information.

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike

1 comment:

Life Changes said...

Mike,

Our Mothers were very honored. speaking to each one of them in a special way, letting them all know
there are special to our church family. the mothers day message you brought, was an awesome sermon on the Mother of her household..to her family!!Thanks for preaching on that sermon in proverbs 31:10-31

Great message from the heart!!!
Scotty