Friday, February 29, 2008

UPWARD Celebration Tonight

I am so excited about the UPWARD Celebration tonight at HGBC. We had a great season, and I know God has impacted the lives of the children and their families. I pray they saw Christ in us and everything which took place. I know tonight will be no different. We have a great program lined up. Darrell Barry, an illusionist, will be performing and doing a gospel presentation. I am praying that we will experience a soul harvest this evening. Please be praying.

I also want to ask you to pray for two people whom I had the opportunity to witness to this week: Louis and Melissa. Each of them is seeking God, one told me he accepted Christ as his personal Savior this past week and just wanted some answers to some questions he is having, while the other knows she is lost but wasn't ready to make a decision for Christ yet. Please pray for them that God will meet them right where they are and that they will each run to Jesus.

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike

No comments: