Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"And I stand in awe of You"

The title of today's post comes from the lyrics of a song by Philips, Craig and Dean. It pretty well sums up my heart towards our Heavenly Father this week. God rocks! He is up to something spectacular at HGBC. The Holy Spirit is moving in powerful ways. There is liberty in His presence. All I can say is "We've been havin' some church round here."

God is blessing and the church is growing. We had the best attendance this past Sunday that we have had since I came here in Nov. '05. We had 153 in SS and 279 in worship. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures here below, Praise Him above ye heavenly host, Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen."

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike

1 comment:

Life Changes said...

I Say AMEN to That,

I like what you added to your blogspot. our worship service, serves a true awesome god that we rejoice, Praise god to his service.

Scotty