Friday, April 27, 2007

God is at work.

I truly believe that God is at work at HGBC. I know beyond the shadow of any doubt that He has great things in store for us as we move forward. One of the ways I know this is true is that He has given us the privilege of seeing precious souls enter the Kingdom. We witnessed their testimony to that fact as they were baptized. What a message it is when a person enters into the baptismal waters as a visual testimony of the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I also see the hand of God at work as we participate in events like "Fun in the Son." The count I have at this time is that we had 45 visitors here on campus last Sunday. What an opportunity to share the love of Jesus with those people. I pray that God grips our hearts with the potential to impact eternity as we faithfully demonstrate in our everyday lives what Christ has done for us, in us, and what He wants to do through us. I pray that you will allow God to take you in His hand and use you for His glory in this world.

I also see the hand of God at work as we are preparing to go on our mission trip to Honduras. There is a great excitement in those who are going and in those helping them get there. I pray that you will be apart of advancing the Kingdom of Christ in this world. I pray that our pancake supper to raise support for the trip will be a success to the glory of God.

I see the hand of God at work each month as we participate in GROW: Outreach teams that win. I know that God is going to use the seeds planted to reach people with the truth of the gospel. Remember it's the "Good News." Share it everywhere with everyone. God bless you.

Serving Him,
Pastor Mike
Rom. 5:8

No comments: