Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anticipation

I am having feelings of anticipation and some fear "of the unknown" as I make my final preparations for my first DMin seminar at SEBTS next week. I will be in class Monday (Memorial Day?) through Friday and then have to make the long trip back so Melissa can work on Saturday.

I have read close to 2700 pages for this seminar since the second week in April. I have written three book reviews and will write the 4th tonight (hopefully). I have completed my research for a 10-12 page paper analyzing the evangelism and missions effectiveness of HGBC, and developing a strategy for improvement in these areas. Needless to say, "my eyes have been opened" to some great possibilities if the Lord allows.

I am hoping to have some company for most of the journey Sunday afternoon, and I would greatly appreciate your prayers for my family and me during this next week and a half. God bless you.

Pastor Mike

No comments: